A Happy & Healthy
LIFESTYLE BLOG BY
Our home made us sick, & life will never be the same.
In 2019, a doctor's appointment lead to finding TOXIC MOLD in our home's HVAC system. Our 6 year old daughter was diagnosed with PANS/PANDAS, and I was diagnosed with CIRS (Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome).
We invite you to join us on our journey back to health, as our family simplifies and makes MAJOR lifestyle changes in pursuit of healing, getting our health & vitality back, and surviving a toxic world.